If you have any questions abou this list, please call us at (706) 453-7929 and ask BEFORE you arrive.
Client MAY NOT have any vehicles here!
Bring List for ALL 3 Campuses - Main, North, and South:
- A 7-week supply of approved medications
- Personal Bible, and any AA/NA books you have
- (3) Full-size spiral notebooks for taking notes and journal
- Pens, Pencils, Highlighters
- Make prior arrangements for someone to send a weekly money order to client for pocket money ($10 - $40 per week; Client is not allowed to have more than $40 at any time.)
- Coat Hangers
- Seasonally appropriate attire such as jeans, khaki pants, shorts. Shirts MUST have some type of sleeve. T-shirts are OK. A shirt with a collar for church, nothing dressy is required.
- Wash Cloths, Towels
- Bed linens and blankets for a twin-size bed, pillow and pillow case
- Toothbrush and toothpaste, deodorant, shaving needs 2 bars of soap, soap dish, shampoo and laundry detergent, shower shoes/flip flops.
- Non-breakable beverage glass/coffee cup.
- Stamps and Envelopes
- Laundry bag for dirty clothes (extra pillowcase will do)
- A Picture ID
- Softball Glove, Extra Cigarettes, Work Gloves
PLEASE DO NOT BRING:
The following list are NOT allowed on any Penfield Campus. So please, Do Not Bring:
- Any medication without Program approval
- After-shave, cologne, mouthwash, hairspray or any other aerosol sprays.
- Tobacco products for “roll your own” cigarettes or pipe smoking.
- ANY ELECTRONICS such as TV, radio, tape decks, pagers, cell phones, etc.
- Books or magazines except Bible and AA/NA. No CD’s, videotapes, cassettes.
- Clothing with holes, tears, frayed edges, sleeveless, tank-top, muscle shirts, hoodies, or any other printed shirts with alcohol/drug, rock & roll, or any other design not in the spirit of recovery or Christianity.
- Any type of sandals.
- Golf clubs or musical instruments (including guitars)
- Any valuables such as expensive jewelry, watches, rings, necklaces, etc.
- Any of your own drinks or drink mixes. (We have Cokes available for purchase!)