Mission & Purpose
Penfield Christian Homes, Inc. is a Christ centered ministry for reclaiming the lives of those suffering from addiction to drugs and alcohol. We teach them to apply, through the power of Jesus Christ, Biblical principles as expressed in the Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous. We refer to them as Twelve Steps for Successful Christian Living.
There are four primary components to the admission process:
Click HERE to Complete the Call-Request Form and Get the Process Started...
- Prior to arrival at Penfield Christian Homes, client must be interviewed by program staff and agree to fully participate in the program for six weeks. During this telephone interview the client will be briefed as to the nature of the program as outlined in the attached "Client & Family Orientation." To complete the interview, please call us at 706-453-7929 Mon – Friday between 9AM and 4PM.
- All pending legal issues need to be resolved prior to admission or postponed until client is discharged. Failure to take care of legal issues may result in discharge for non-compliance.
- We recommend the client’s Pastor or other church member commit to praying for him while he is at PCH. His home church is encouraged be involved in follow up care given to client.
- Must be an adult male, eighteen years old and older, able to care for himself. Client must disclose the presence of any physical, emotional, mental, or health condition that might restrict or limit his participation in the rehabilitation program at PCH. (This includes appointments with doctors, social workers, lawyers, etc.)
- Client must disclose all medication prescribed and the name and address of the physician who prescribed the medicine. Addictive or mood altering medications are not allowed. Clients taking psychotropic medications or other medications with possible severe side effects must be stable on that medication long enough for medical personnel to evaluate the impact that side effects would have on the client’s ability to participate in the rehabilitation program at PCH.
- Client must provide a statement signed by a physician, or his designee, stating that the client does not require medical Detox.
- Client must have the following for admission:
a. Client must have a TB test and RPR blood test.
b. Client must present doctor's statement that he has no symptoms of communicable diseases.
c. Client must have a statement saying he has been successfully detoxed or does not require
d. Client must have attached medical forms filled out by a medical professional and fax them to us at 888-785-0613.
- Financial arrangements must be made with the Executive Director or his designated representative. The program fee is $2,950.00, ($1,000.00 non-refundable admission fee and $325.00/week) which is usually paid in full at the time of admission.
- Client should have someone committed to sending him $10 to $40 per week to buy personal items. (deodorant, washing powder, tobacco, etc.) Client is not allowed to have more than $40.00 in his possession at any time.
The Admission Process
Please understand the importance of complying with our admission requirements. A potential client MUST be approved for admission before he will be scheduled to enter the program and assigned to a specific campus. You MUST meet ALL admission requirements BEFORE you will be assigned an admission date and location. If you have ANY question regarding your admission, Please Call us at (706) 453-7929. To start the admission process call our Admissions Line at:
Admissions: 1-866-KICK-DRUGS (1-866-542-5378)
Also, You Can Click HERE to Complete the Call-Request Form and Get the Process Started...