Contact us <here> or by phone for more information.
• Six weeks alcohol, drug treatment. Dormitory environment, non-medical facility.
• Mornings - class; Afternoons - groups and work/recreation activity; Evenings - Recovery meetings.
• Bible study on Wednesday evenings and attend Church on Sunday.
• Client is required to participate in all aspects of the program including written assignments.
• Peer pressure teaches responsibility, teamwork, communications, and proper relationships.
• Must be an adult male (18 or older) physically, mentally, and emotionally able to take care of himself.
• Client must be interviewed by program staff and agree to participate in our program.
• Client must not require medical detoxified from any chemicals, including addictive prescription medication.
• Client must be free of symptoms of contagious diseases and have a current negative TB test and RPR.
• Pending legal issues need to be resolved prior to admission or postponed until after completion.
• Financial arrangements must be made with the Executive Director or his designated representative.
• Client is encouraged arrange for prayer support from someone at his home church (preferably the Pastor).
• Information on clients cannot be given to families or the general public without the client's written permission.
• Information will not be withheld from mandating legal authorities.
• All visitors to Penfield Christian Home are bound by Federal Law to maintain the confidentiality of all clients. Photographs of clients are not allowed.
• Clients may not receive phone calls or messages.
• After the first fourteen days, clients are allowed one ten-minute phone call each day, if they are not on restriction.
• Please do not call to find out how the client is doing. No news is good news.
• Clients are allowed visitors at the end of their 2nd week at Penfield Christian Homes. Requests must be submitted by noon Wednesday.
• Only authorized visitors may come to Penfield Christian Home. The four qualifications of an authorized visitor:
1. Must be a significant person to the client's recovery. (Normally only immediate family)
2. Must be named by the client as a desired visitor.
3. Must attend local Al-Anon or AA/NA meeting at least once a week while client is at Penfield.
4. Must sign a "Statement of Commitment and Support and Confidentiality" agreeing to attend and complete
Family Education Day from 1:00-5:00 and to practice "Tough Love" as taught by those in recovery.
• Visiting hours are noon until 4:30 P.M. Saturdays and Sundays. Let Staff know when you arrive.
• Clients are sometimes given special permission to leave the campus with visitors. Staff must be notified of the departure and return of the client. Client is responsible for finding substitute to do his noon work detail.
• Visitors may attend morning Worship on Sundays following client’s 2nd week.
• Visitors may dine with us at the noon meal on Saturday or Sunday.
• Pastors may make an appointment with the client’s counselor to visit during the week.
• Unauthorized visitors will be asked to leave the campus.
• We can only share with the clients the "tools" that we know work to live the full, abundant life Christ has promised us, free from alcohol and other addictive drugs.
• Those clients that will prioritize these in their life will remain free from a life of addiction, but it is ultimately up to the client.
• Continuing care is extremely important to maintain recovery. We assist clients in finding suitable recovery residences for further rehabilitation and practice of recovery skills.
SIX WEEK CYCLICAL CURRICULUM
Our Relationship With God
Pharmacology & the Process of Addiction
Process of Relapse, Cross-Addiction and Recovery
The Performance Trap
Nature & Goals of Recovery
Living in Recovery
Guilt and Conviction
Grief and Trauma
Family Education Day
(Second Saturday of Every Month)
- Introduction to Addictive Disease
- Myths About The Disease
- Formula for Life Style-Related Health Problems
- Cross Addiction & Accountability
- Helping Your Loved One versus Enabling Them To Continue Using or Drinking
If you are looking to Make Application or Request a Call regarding admissions into our program, please Click HERE to Complete the Call-Request Form and Get the Screening Process Started for Admission To Penfield...